Step 1 - Know Your Student's School Email Address
When students are accepted to Williamsburg Academy of Colorado, they receive an assigned school email address and password. These are sent to the parent/guardian email address on file at the time of enrollment. (For students under 13, the email address is assigned to the parent/guardian instead of the student.)
You will need your student’s assigned email address and password to complete the following steps. If you have multiple enrolled students, please use the email associated with your oldest student.
Note: These email addresses are used solely for laptop/Chromebook login and Amazon orders.
Step 2 - Create/Log Into Your Student's Google Profile
If your student is new to Williamsburg Academy of Colorado, you will need to create a new Google profile using the school-assigned email address and password sent to your inbox.
Follow these instructions:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- From the menu, choose Add (at the bottom).
- Please follow the prompts to sign into the account you want to use; in this case, sign in with the new Williamsburg Academy of Colorado email.
- Please choose a new password if this is your first time logging into Google with your school email.
If your student is returning to Williamsburg Academy of Colorado, sign into their Google profile in the top right corner of your browser window using the school-assigned email. This should be familiar to you and/or your student.
If you encounter problems or need a password reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 - Open Your Student's School Gmail
Once you’re logged into your student’s Google profile, open Gmail. You should see a link in the top right corner of your screen to select Gmail. If not, click on the cluster of dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select the Gmail icon.
Step 4 - Log Into Amazon Business
Now that you’re logged into your student’s Google profile and school Gmail account, you’re ready to log into Amazon Business.
Click on the cluster of dots again, then click on the Amazon Business icon. This should bypass account registration and take you to your student’s assigned Williamsburg Academy of Colorado Amazon account.
Ordering books from the school Amazon account allows us to pay for your student’s books upfront.
Step 5 - Log Into SIS
While keeping the Amazon tab open, open a new window and log into your parent SIS account. You must be logged into both for the ordering process to work.
Step 6 - Order Books & Materials
In SIS, go to My Students > Classes to see which books and materials are needed. In the top left corner, click on the booklist for the upcoming semester.
Note: Fall semester books and materials may be ordered after June 15th each year. Winter semester items may be ordered after Nov. 15th.
Williamsburg Academy of Colorado will not pay for optional or household items.
Selecting Books & Materials:
- For each required book or material listed, click the red ISBN link in SIS. Links should automatically take you to Amazon where you can review and add items to your cart. Do this for each needed item.
- Note: If your student prefers a kindle format and one is available, these can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Please tell us your student's name, the kindle book(s) they'd like, and the email address where you'd like the download link sent. Once you receive a confirmation from us, you'll be able to connect the kindle book to your preferred personal account.
- If you have multiple students enrolled at Williamsburg Academy of Colorado, use the same Amazon account to purchase books and materials. Simply review all of your students' booklists in SIS, adding each needed item to your cart.
- After books and materials have been added to your cart, proceed to checkout. In the "Purchasing for" field, list the student for whom the items are being purchased. If purchasing books and materials for multiple students, list all student names in this field.
- Add your address and submit your order for approval.
Our Amazon Business account is set up for "Pay by invoice." Once your order is placed, we will review your order. Upon approval, we will pay the invoice and your order will be shipped from Amazon. You will be notified of any unapproved items.