Following is the online high school schedule of live classes for the Fall ’19 and Winter ’20 semesters. In addition to these live classes, we offer some self-paced courses, which are listed in the table below. Course listings are also available in SIS under Registration.
Note: Live Social Studies and Literature courses are offered in Classic and Honors versions. Self-paced options are only available in the Classic format. Students in Classic and Honors courses meet in the same live class sessions but Honors students complete roughly 30% more work. The only exception is “Writing and Rhetoric” in which students in Honors and Classic versions meet in separate class sessions. You will select either Classic or Honors when you enroll in SIS.
- All courses are 50 minutes long
- *Fridays are for individual study and mentor office hours, with the exception that live language workshops are held monthly on Fridays, usually on the second Friday of the month. Students should plan on studying several hours most Fridays
- Course mentors and class times are subject to change, depending on enrollment
- Classes include an “A” semester offered in Fall, and a “B” semester offered in Winter, unless specifically designated otherwise as follows: (F) = Class held Fall Semester only; (W) = Class held Winter Semester only
- Williamsburg follows Daylight Savings Time. Arizona and Hawaii families should note that their scheduled classes will change times mid-semester
- All Social Studies and Literature courses, as well as Personal and Social Leadership, are available in our new and improved self-paced format. See table below.
|Independent Algebra 1A||Independent HS Math 2B|
|Independent Algebra 1B||Independent Pre-calculus A|
|Independent Algebra 2A||Independent Pre-calculus B|
|Independent Algebra 2B||Independent Studies, Elective|
|Independent Geometry A||Independent Studies, Fine Arts|
|Independent Geometry B||Independent Studies, Physical Education|
|Independent Pre-algebra A|
|Independent Pre-algebra B|
|Independent HS Math 2A|