Following is the schedule of live online middle school courses for the Fall ’21 and Winter ’22 semester. In addition to these live classes, we offer some self-paced courses, which are listed in the table below. Course listings are also available in SIS under Registration.
You can view specific middle school course descriptions on the Williamsburg Learning website.
Please be aware of the following:
- All STEM and Humanities courses are offered in Classic and Honors versions. Students in Classic and Honors courses meet in the same live class sessions but Honors students complete roughly 30% more work. You can select either the Classic or Honors version when you enroll in SIS.
- Second Language courses have been designed for students in grades 9–12, and are offered for high school credit through our high school program. Students in grades 6–8 may enroll in these courses, but may not be ready for this additional workload. If you feel your middle school student can successfully complete a self-paced, high-school level language course, please contact us.
LIVE ONLINE COURSES
- Fridays are for individual study and mentor office hours. Students should plan on studying several hours most Fridays
- Course mentors and class times are subject to change, depending on enrollment
- Williamsburg follows Daylight Savings Time. Arizona and Hawaii families should note that their scheduled classes will change times mid-semester
|Self-Paced Course||Semester Offered|
|Middle School Photography A||Fall & Winter|
|Middle School Photography B||Fall & Winter|
|Middle School Typing||Fall & Winter|
|Second Language||Fall & Winter|
|6th Grade Math A||Fall & Winter|
|6th Grade Math B||Fall & Winter|
|7th Grade Math A||Fall & Winter|
|7th Grade Math B||Fall & Winter|
|Intro to HS Math A||Fall & Winter|
|Intro to HS Math B||Fall & Winter|
|Humanities 8A||Fall Only|
|Humanities 8B||Winter Only|