In this course, you’ll learn how to design and develop your own games using Fusion 2.5, a game-creation software from Clickteam. You’ll start by building and customizing pre-set games, and then you’ll create your own original adventure. Because if you want to play the next five-star-rated game, you’ll have to build it first.
What You’ll Learn to Create
- Program and design fun computer games
- Create a library of custom games
- Build levels, points, backgrounds, sounds, and more!
- Convert game files for mobile play (optional)
- Your own set of games to play and share such as:
- Ice Breakers
- Cat Burglar
- Alien Attack
- Pest Busters
- Amazon Adventure
- Your own original game from a large collection of custom assets
“My 15 year old son took a Computer Game Programming class, and found it so engrossing that he and his brothers have been happily working on games on their own (not assigned games).” – Happy Parent