These days, “artist” means way more than being a pro with a paintbrush or pottery wheel. Digital art can be found everywhere — from video games to movies to magazine ads. In this course on digital art, you’ll learn the fundamentals of drawing using Inkscape software. From there, you can create realistic digital sketches and renderings. Unleash your inner Monet without the mess.
What You’ll Learn to Create
- Draw shapes and forms with Inkscape software
- Apply value, space, and texture
- Develop patterns, repetition, and variety
- Practice movement, rhythm, proportion, and more
- Your own portfolio of artistic, realistic, and creative digital images
- View sample projects