How it Works
Utah students enrolled in grades 6-8 through Canyon Grove Academy are eligible to take courses from Williamsburg Academy without paying tuition. Currently, Canyon Grove Academy only provides fall and winter courses; it does not provide summer courses.
Grades 6 – 8
- Each student can take up to 6 courses per semester, with a total budget of up to $3,000 per school year
- Parents of enrolled students will register for Williamsburg courses, with advisement from Canyon Grove Academy
Exciting On-Campus Experience
We are excited to announce two new opportunities for the 2019–20 school year.
- Williamsburg Learning will be offering an in-person experience in which students meet with Williamsburg mentors on CGA’s campus one day a week for onsite instruction in STEM, leadership, and electives.
- CGA has a new alliance with Leadership Academy of Utah (LAU) that will allow 9th–12th grade students who enroll in LAU to continue receiving instruction at the CGA Pleasant Grove campus. If you have 9th–12th graders, you can learn about the LAU program HERE.
On Tuesdays, WL will offer an in-person block at CGA for grades 6–8.
On Thursdays, WL will offer another in-person block at CGA for grades 6–8. On Thursdays, WL will also offer an in-person block for students at Leadership Academy of Utah (LAU) in grades 9 and 10. So families with students in grades 6–8 and 9–10 should enroll in the Thursday block if they want all children to travel together on the same day.
Students in grades 11-12 can also participate if they have not yet completed the courses LAU is offering in-person for 10th and 11th graders.
To participate in this program, just complete these steps:
- Enroll in CGA if you haven’t already done so. Once you have received acknowledgment of admission at CGA, you can select your classes.
- Enroll for classes on the Williamsburg Academy website. Just follow the registration instructions on this page.
When you arrive at the screen that allows you to select a Leadership course for your child, click the “Show all classes” button.
Then just scroll down and select the Pleasant Grove block for your child’s grade level.
Then, click “next” at the bottom and scroll through all remaining fields, selecting any other classes you desire (subject to CGA approval). When you get to the “Third Party” page you will be asked whether your registration will be paid for by a third party, select “yes” and select “Canyon Grove.”