It is always heartwarming to read through our parent surveys and see how families benefit from the Williamsburg program. Here are just a few examples:
- “Engaging, quality content. Wholesome learning environment. Life skills and lifelong learning. Quality friendships formed.”
- “My son has become a scholar. He has learned commitment and diligence. He’s grateful for his experiences and appreciates the influence that classics have brought into his mind.”
- “My children have learned to take responsibility for their own education!”
- “Five of my children have attended Williamsburg schools so far. Each has had their own unique journey. Each has developed their own passions and pursued them in their own way. They have been shown how to discover their individual strengths and were given the freedom and tools to be their best selves.”
- “I love the high standards and the quality literature.”
We love serving you!
Executive Director, Williamsburg Academy
Schedule a Parent-Mentor Conference (PMC) or request a Parent-Mentor Update (PMU): These will take place January 31-February 4. Here’s how to decide which option is right for you:
- If you’re happy with your student’s progress but still want a personal update from their mentor, request a PMU. The mentor will send you a detailed email describing how your student is doing and informing you of any concerns by February 11.
- If you have a specific concern or in-depth question regarding one of your student’s courses, sign up for a PMC. These are 10-15 minute online meetings with the course mentor to get personalized insights on your student’s performance.
- Note: If your student’s mentor does not have a schedule link listed in the PMC sign-up sheet above, stay tuned for that to be added within the next week. We will send the link to this spreadsheet again in next week’s parent email.
Today: Inspiration Hour at 1:00 PM MT – “Know Your Own Strengths”
January 27: Thursday Night Live at 4:00 PM MT
January 28: New Student Outreach at 1:00 PM MT